Make output console window visible for long time
Most of the times, When you used to run your code in visual studio you can not see the output console window paused.
You can see a kind of black flash ,which means that output window comes and go back immediately. Or else you used to debug code by placing debug point.
There are two things that we need to follow .
For Running Code you need to press ctrl + F5
Make following changes
- Write click on project
- Click on Properties
- Go to Linker option and expand it
- Find System option
- change SubSystem option to Console (/SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE)
Few More short Cuts of visual studio .
- Compile : F7
- Run : Ctrl + F5
- Comment out : Ctrl+ K and Ctrl +C
- Attach Process : Alt +Ctrl +P
- Property tab : Alt +Enter
We will more post on PLM TUTORIAL–>Teamcenter Customization in upcoming days.