Topics:-Kindly explain of Teamcenter Greenfield Implementation process?
Answer:- A greenfield implementation is Configuring and Implementing OOTB Teamcenter product, There will be no constraints imposed prior to the work.
No Customization will be part of greenfield implementation
Teamcenter Rapid Start Greenfield Implementation
TCRS: TCRS is PLM suit by Siemens Industry Software, It comes with pre-configured workflows.
Why TCRS is better?
Easy to install,Configure and Deploy
Easy to get started
Minimal IT Expertise and Support is required to operate TCRS.
Implementation window time is 4-6 weeks
Core Capabilities of Teamcenter Rapid Start
CAD Data Management (CAD integrations).
Simple Process Management (Pre-configured Workflows).
Basic Change Management (Manages only ECO comes with pre-configure change management Workflow).
What will be part of TCRS Greenfield Integration (Basic)?
- Configuration: TCRS with AWC (Only configuration)
- Business Objects: OOTB (Item), 1-2 Custom BO with 5 attributes (MAX)
- Workflow: Preconfigured
- Cad Integration: 1 Cad Integration (More can be done but implementation time will go up)
- Training: 2 Days End User, 2 Days (Admin)
Pre-requisite for the Company to be Implementation TCRS
- Microspecfic Company to Middle level sized manufacturing companies,Consumer product and Retails.
- Automation Department Work-groups should be implement TCRS.
- OEMs Suppliers Company (Employee Strength 20-50) and other PLM Domain Company & Consumer Product.
Hardware Requirements for 30-50 users.
|Product||Functionality||OS Type||Core||RAM (GB)||vHDD (GB)||NAS (GB)|
|Teamcenter Application Server||Teamcenter Enterprise Tier||Windows 2016||8||32||300|
|Web Server||Web Server||Windows 2016||4||8||150|
|MS SQL Database Server||MS SQL DATABASE 2016||Windows 2016||4||16||50|
|Volume Server||Volume Server||Windows 2016||4||8||200~|