Are you preparing for the toughest interview in your life? Is it about Teamcenter? Are you looking for Teamcenter Workflow Interview Questions and answers? Then you have all the reason to go through this article.
Please review all the questions below. Do not hesitate to ask us any doubts through below comment box.
Here is the list of top Teamcenter Workflow Interview Questions You Need To Know
1. What is a WorkFlow?
Ans: A workflow is the mechanization of production procedures in which documents, information, or tasks are passed from one user to another in a mode that is a standard by rules or actions.
Teamcenter workflows allow you to manage your product data processes and you accommodate your business procedures.
2. What is a WorkFlow Process Template?
Ans: A workflow process template is a design proposal of a workflow process.
You can define a specific workflow process by placing workflow tasks (Do task, perform-signoffs task, Route task, and so on..) in the required order of performance.
3. How to create Workflow Process Templates?
4. How to delete Workflow Process Templates?
5. Difference between editing Workflow Template offline versus online?
6. What is sub-process and how can create subprocess in TC workflow?
7. What are Workflow Template Filters and how can we use it?
8. How to hide Unassigned Workflow Templates from TC Ordinary Users?
9. What is a task in the workflow?
10. Where should we use “Do Task” in the workflow?
11. Where should we use “Acknowledge Task” in the workflow?
12. Where should we use “Review Task” in the workflow?
13. Where should we use “Route Task” in the workflow?
14. Where should we use “Custom Task” in the workflow?
15. Where should we use “Validate Task” in the workflow?
16. Where should we use “OR Task” in the workflow?
17. Where should we use “Add Status” Task in workflow?
18. What is Failure Path and its use?
19. What are Workflow Handlers?
We will more post on PLM Tutorial–>Teamcenter in upcoming days.